Saturday, September 4, 2010

Corduroy Scarves?

Recently I was thinking of my favorite fabrics that various stores feature in their fall lines. My favorite fabric (if you haven't already guessed from the title) is corduroy! It comes in a variety of colors, is a warm fabric, and offers a dress-up or dress-down option to any outfit. Since I love to accessorize with scarves, I thought this would be the best item to produce for this fall season! I began to think about my past experiences with scarves and realized I have never seen corduroy made into in a scarf. So I decided to take a leap of fashion faith and combine various colors of corduroy with vintage style accents to create wearable, unique scarves for the Salvaged Fall 2010 line.

I am in love with these corduroy scarves and laugh as I recall getting the fabric cut in the store. The lady asked "What are you making?" "Scarves!" I replied. Even though I received a puzzled look at my response, I set out on my way create these fun Fall accessories. I hope you enjoy wearing these scarves as much as I have enjoyed making them! Visit our website www.artfire.com/users/Salvaged to view our wonderful creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment